29/12/2010

pure jealousy






After seeing her perform her new song, what's my name, on the x factor a few weeks ago I can safely say like every other girl in Britain we could never match up to the perfection that is Rihanna. Although I probably felt 10 times worse because I had just eaten a massive plate of fish and chips. What I found interesting was that I didn't feel normal jealousy, like that hatred jealousy you develop towards good looking girls it just made me love her even more than I already did. She's pure perfection, confident, amazing dancer and singer not to mention absolutely stunning, what more could any guy want (chris brown you idiot.) So for christmas I asked santa if I could be Rihanna, unfortunately I just got her album instead. Got to say it's pretty good though.

Love Hannah xo

No comments: